TWO OF MOST PIERCING GUIDE
Piercing earrings are our passion!
Our collection of screw back studs is designed to stack and layer in multiple piercings, and is crafted in nickel-free, hypoallergenic, solid 14k gold, diamonds, and gemstones.
Our 18 gauge flat back internally threaded posts ensure the ultimate in comfort and security for all of your piercings.
Perfect for your helix, cartilage, tragus, conch, or lobe, our piercing studs are sold as singles for the ultimate flexibility in customizing your ear stack!
Read on for the ultimate guide to piercing placement and, and selecting and operating your Two of Most gold studs!
1. LOBE - located in the lower section of the ear, one of the most common piercings
2. CONCH - located in the middle of the inner ear, rings can cross both the inner and outer ears, and studs can be framed by the conch
3. HELIX - located in the upper part of the ear cartilage
4. FORWARD HELIX - located in the curve of the frontal part of the ear where it attaches to the face.
5. ROOK - located in the upper ear cartilage
6. DAITH - located between the rook and the tragus
7. TRAGUS - located in the sector of the triangular flap in front of the ear canal
Gently unscrew the post from the back of the earring & insert the post through the back of your piercing
Insert the earing through the front your piercing and align to the post. Holding both pieces, screw the post onto the earring
To remove the earring, hold both ends gently and turn the post counterclockwise to loosen
Our Labret Lengths
All of our 14k gold flat back internally threaded labret posts are 18 gauge (1mm) as this size fits a variety of piercings comfortably.
Our standard post is 6.5mm in length, and we also offer 5mm and 8mm labret lengths on a number of styles.
Depending on the location of your piercing, and where you are in your healing process, we have a variety of options to suit your needs.
When in doubt, ask your piercing professional for guidance!